Today is Jan 2, 2018. Yesterday I watched my OU Sooners football team squander away their national title hopes, again. So I consider today to be the start of a new year. It begins a new year for the Sooners and for me too.
Today's beer: Founders Breakfast Stout. So good once it warms up a bit. You don't want to drink this brew or really any dark brews cold right out of the fridge. Cup the glass in your hand and warm it up a bit. The coffee and chocolate flavors will really start to come out.
2. Get a buddy for accountability
3. Have a specific goal/outcome that is truly achievable. Vague goals give poor results.
4. Make sure it has easy parts for those "in the way" days.
5. Preplan one day off a week/month to help with burn out
6. Write it in lipstick right smack in the middle your bathroom mirror for one month.
Clean it off and re-write it in a different color for another month. Do this every month.
7. Have an awesome reward at the end. Something you really want.
My resolutions this year are:
1. Write once a week or more. There should be at least 52 more posts on here this time next year.
2. Reach my weight goal by March and keep it through the summer.
3. Increase my photography sales by 10% by sharing and showing more